You can add an app category to help group and classify the applications in your App Catalog.
To add an app category:
- On the EASE Portal navigation bar, click Categories.
- Click the Add Category button in the upper right corner to display the New Category page. All required fields are designated with a red asterisk (*).
- In the Name field, enter a name for the category. The name cannot exceed 45 characters.
- In the Description field, enter a short description that will display below the category name in the App Catalog. The description cannot exceed 2048 characters.
- Click the Choose Icon button and browse to select an icon image for the category. This icon will be used when the category is displayed in the App Catalog. It will also be used in the list on the Categories page on the EASE Portal. This image must be in PNG format and should be 114 x 114 pixels for optimal performance. After you select an icon, it is displayed on the page so that you can confirm it is the image you want.
- Click OK to create the category.