You can view the URL for downloading your company's App Catalog to a mobile device so that you can copy it and send it to a user who requests it. If you are sending your own user invitations, you can copy this URL into your custom invitation email. For information on sending your own invitations, see Send Your Own User Invitations.
When a user clicks the URL link in the email, it downloads the App Catalog appropriate for the user's device. For example, if the user is on an iPhone, the link downloads the native iOS App Catalog. If a native App Catalog for the user's device is not available for your organization, the link automatically redirects the browser to the web App Catalog. Alternatively, you can also find the URL for the web App Catalog specifically.
To view the native App Catalog download URL
- In the Admin Portal, click My Account.
- Right click the Download App Catalog button and copy the link.
- Paste the copied link into a text editor to view it.
To view the web App Catalog download URL
- On the Admin Portal navigation bar, click Applications.
- Click web App Catalog application icon. The App Catalog Deep Link field displays the URL.