In earlier releases of EASEApperian, the Email Address field was required for all users, and there was no User ID field. If a user account was added to EASE Apperian before User ID was required, then Email Address is used for both the User ID and Email Address of the account.
- On the Admin Portal navigation bar, click Users.
Navigate to the row for the user you want to edit. Use the Search field to quickly find a specific user. You can search the First Name, Last Name, Phone, User ID, Email, and Custom Metadata fields. Refer to the table below for search guidelines:
To search this column... Enter... First Name
A case-insensitive string to return a list of users with the specified text string anywhere in their name or phone number. For example, if you type the string
Davinto the search field, the list returned will include all users who have the letters
Dav(upper or lowercase) anywhere in their first or last name.
Last Name Phone User ID A case-insensitive, full user ID or email. You cannot search for a partial string in these fields because the data is encrypted in the database. The search returns exact matches only.
field_nameis case-sensitive and must be the full name of the custom metadata field, not the label.
stringis not case-sensitive. If you leave
stringblank, no results are returned.
For example: To search the
departmentfield for users in the
- In the Actions column for the user, click the Edit link to display the Edit User page.
- Modify information as necessary.
- (Optional) Select the Resend Invitation check box to resend an invitation to the user. You can only resend an invitation when an email address is specified in the Email Address field.
- Click OK to save your changes.