- On the Admin Portal navigation bar, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, click the Offline tab.
- In Select Report Type, choose one of the available reports.
- In Select Date Range, choose the dates for which you want to retrieve data.
Click Generate New Report. The report is generated in the background, and at this point you can navigate away from the page and come back later to open it. Generated reports appear in the list.
If a report is exceptionally large, it may not be immediately available. If this happens, the list entry will display
Running Report Requestedin the Status column. You can click Refresh List to update the status column until it says
- Once the report becomes available, click the Download icon in the Actions column to download a ZIP file which contains the CSV.
- (Optional) To remove a report from the list, click the Delete icon in the Actions column.